About Me

My photo
Happy ... share a story .. whatever it is, I'll always gave the best stories .. share experiences and so forth .. Please, visit my blog .. Merci à tous .. ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬ ようこそ。私が提示するのは、ホットな情報を探ってみましょう。をお楽しみください..... \(´▽`)/ ★ ★

PV of the month

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Matsushita Nao gathers money for earthquake victims at her concert


Actress and pianist Matsushita Nao is currently on a nationwide tour, and held a piano concert at the Choufushi Green Hall in Tokyo today.

Matsushita played a total of 21 pieces including the theme song “Arigatou” from her NHK morning drama, “Gegege no Nyobo“.

After the concert, she collected some funds from the 1,300 people who attended the show in order to help out the earthquake victims in the troubled regions of Northeast Japan. Being born in Hyogo, she personally experienced the Great Hanshin Earthquake back in 1995.

She commented, “The earthquake struck when I was 10 years old. When I think about how much the world changed for me back then, I can’t help wanting to do something this time. I’m praying for the day when all those people will be able to smile again and even if it’s not that much, I want to be helpful somehow.”

No comments: