About Me

My photo
Happy ... share a story .. whatever it is, I'll always gave the best stories .. share experiences and so forth .. Please, visit my blog .. Merci à tous .. ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬ ようこそ。私が提示するのは、ホットな情報を探ってみましょう。をお楽しみください..... \(´▽`)/ ★ ★

PV of the month

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Genesis Today

"Because now is the beginning of May, and also a 3-day special thisday is, my mother's birthday, Labour Day and also do not miss,World Laughter Day."

Somehow these days full of thrilling action, full of laughter and also very tiring, but fun too. I also this morning went to the central Jakarta and also is a symbol in the middle of town, namely "Bunderan HI."
This morning, I shared with my dad and brother went there, which happened close to my uncle's apartment. Because the morning was a fairly sunny day,
WE (I was also with these two handsome men) aims to swim at my uncle's apartment this. But when he got us there, my uncle has not returned to his apartment. And finally I called my uncle. Turns out he was still jogging in the area Bunderan HI. We finally went there. A few miles from my uncle's apartment saw the atmosphere of the rather boisterous, crowded, and also like abazzar. We are looking for an uncle, and it turns out he was eating there Sate Padang. We sat down. And, because its location is really close to Bunderan HI.
Because close to the Labour Action Demo reap rally from early morning. We also seemed to see a movie with 3D glasses (Only the parable, hahahahaa LOL).
Because have not had breakfast this morning, finally we ordered Dim Sum, which happened close to Sate Padang stand there. Yeahh.. fun with music that tickled by the action of the workers and also a delicious Dim Sum. That morning was phenomenal for me. Afterward we were having breakfast, so we went to the apartment my uncle.

Yapp~ time to pamper myself for a swim...

Because can not wait, so we went straight to the floor 10, where the floor is a pool area that is in the apartment. "Byuuurr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"Yeahh... This is the best day for a swim.
It's really very cold water in this pond. Previously, I and my brother used to swim for the photographs in the Jacuzzi. And this is my photo when it was there."


"And also, my father who dive with its flagship style. It is very pleasant."



"And the most interesting in this pool is, crossing the bridge that really is above the pool. It's interesting once this pool arena."


"And finally, pose dive by my brother. Really funny. Haahhahahahaa LOL"


Yeahh .. fun day for early May this pleasant. Hopefully in the next days are always like this. I love my family ~
(•ˆ⌣ˆ‎​​​​•)



No comments: