About Me

My photo
Happy ... share a story .. whatever it is, I'll always gave the best stories .. share experiences and so forth .. Please, visit my blog .. Merci à tous .. ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬ ようこそ。私が提示するのは、ホットな情報を探ってみましょう。をお楽しみください..... \(´▽`)/ ★ ★

PV of the month

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Holiday`s in @PADANG [17July - 24July 2010]

Yeaahh... I`ll Be Back guyss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I will tell my vacation time on the island "PADANG."  Very Nice... From Pariaman toward Batu Sangkar, and then we stayed for a week at my mother's sister's house.

And this is where the holidays are really the most fun begins.  Some of the most memorable place for me is :

1. My Sista there *PADANG* & Me in Lower Lake`s. Very fun and fascinating for Panorama there. Beautiful Place... >,<


2. Tourist attractions as well as typical food manufacturers Padang-Batu Sangkar. Very Natural and very comfortable at all. 


3. Eating together with my sister on the intersection of traditional markets, PADANG typical satay. So Delicious. ^^b


4. In Beach pariaman.. Hmm Hang Out!!!!!!!!!!!


5. Hilly roads in "Sawah Lunto" Places.. 


Travel is very fun and very tiring when I got home, because many souvenirs. But, very impressive. 

1 comment:

Earl Grey said...

heh... tetep ane tagih lho janji ke rumahnya, :P