About Me

My photo
Happy ... share a story .. whatever it is, I'll always gave the best stories .. share experiences and so forth .. Please, visit my blog .. Merci à tous .. ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬ ようこそ。私が提示するのは、ホットな情報を探ってみましょう。をお楽しみください..... \(´▽`)/ ★ ★

PV of the month

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jogging in the morning at the "Bull Site" and see the exhibition Flora & Fauna PART 2

Oc.. Next pictures :


1. The statue was surprising both my parents, I really like the original.


2. Both this statue made me want to laugh. The problem is, this statue was the same style and called for the taxi in everyday life. Hahaha LOL. ^^


3. The statue with the head of the Apache Tribe. Absolutely AMAZING .........!!!!!


4. Flying Dragon Statue .. I love this statue. ♥ ♥


5. Artistic look at his face .. Hahahaha LOL ^^


And all of this statue is made of Bars and Teak Tree Root Wood. So Very Funtastic!!!!

1 comment:

dina said...

Photonya keren banget...
Artistik.. bener2 fantastik..
Bagus neh buat dijadiin dokumen, ya ngak?