About Me

My photo
Happy ... share a story .. whatever it is, I'll always gave the best stories .. share experiences and so forth .. Please, visit my blog .. Merci à tous .. ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬ ようこそ。私が提示するのは、ホットな情報を探ってみましょう。をお楽しみください..... \(´▽`)/ ★ ★

PV of the month

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jedaaaaaaaaa ...

Untuk bulan ini ......

Hang Out, more socializing, telling stories and everything with friends because without them, I can not change the nature of their own selfish and just walking aimlessly them and without them, I could feel the beauty of friendship.


Perbanyak cari informasi, whatever yang penting info apa aja (mulai dari TV, Gossip dari temen, twitter, forum, koran, majalah dll), karena menurut feeling gw info itu akan dibutuhkan sewaktu-waktu orang tidak mengetahuinya...

(Dipermudahkan gw dalam usaha gw dan tetap stay calm for my mood.. Amiien)

Niatann.. Moga tahun 2012 akhir bisa mencapai keinginan gw dan lanjut nyusun skripsi..
Amiiennn dapet gelar "SE" Onion Icon

No comments: