About Me

My photo
Happy ... share a story .. whatever it is, I'll always gave the best stories .. share experiences and so forth .. Please, visit my blog .. Merci à tous .. ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬ ようこそ。私が提示するのは、ホットな情報を探ってみましょう。をお楽しみください..... \(´▽`)/ ★ ★

PV of the month

Saturday, May 5, 2012

L'Arc~en~Ciel WORLD TOUR Concert 2012 for 20th Anniversary


Very historic day for the lovers of L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel in Indonesia. Coincide on the 2nd of May 2012, Wednesday. This made me very happy, because I'm also including their fans when the age of 10-11 years (masih SD hahahahaa). This concert has been notified in February 2012. However, the lovers of Japanese Rock song can't wait to watch Laruku, because they were the first Japanese band to Indonesia in the 90s. I'm starting to like their songs when there is still one of the MTV Channel on Local TV in Indonesia. And, first BOOMING is the song "Ready Steady Go" and "STAY AWAY." It makes me love their songs. Not only that, I also liked the character of their music. Laruku is the first Japanese band that I knew as a child and started to like another band. It is shaping the character of my music and was fused to the other Japanese music. Oke, straight to the problem how can I get concert tickets Laruku. The beginning, I didn't get a ticket because it was SOLD OUT within 5 minutes on the first day of sales (This is the Online ticket booking), and the other sales that must come directly to the ticket sales office I could not come because there are things I need to finish :'( Because I think can not get it, so I was discouraged to watch the concert (although eager to see it).. But before the H-3, I was told by friends of the LI Forum (L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel Indonesia) who canceled watch a concert and sell tickets. Hearing this, I contacted the person. However, not long after the ticket was already taken by someone else. Then at night, I was contacted by my boyfriend. Incidentally he has a friend in one of the social networks and sell at a hefty price (below the normal price). 


Because it is notified in the evening and tomorrow is the original ticket exchange, so I'm so excited. The next day, I met a friend who was introduced by my boyfriend and asked for tickets. And finally, I ended up getting the ticket and immediately made ​​preparations tomorrow. Initially, Wednesday was a hectic day by the campus schedule from morning to afternoon. But, I don't defend the rear to get in on my lecture at the 2 and 3 LOL.

Because I'm lazy to tell long, then I will show pictures with a little guidance...

( "L" for L'Arc~en~Ciel )


( Hyde and Tetsu duet)


(GATE 2 & Setlist Song )


(I love Hyde playing guitar and Tetsu are experts in the game of bass)


(This is BEST MOMENT for this concert. Hyde was crying when the song "Forbidden Lover". It is rarely available in every concert...)


(Best Angel photograph)



(Pita party after this concert.. Gyaaaaaaaaa, get souvenir items LOL)


(EPIC for Hyde playing "Suling" Orz) 


You can see in this video:

Hyde and Ken is very funny here LOL

(GATE 1 : Booth entrance before entering the concert and the concert's official site)


(Official Merchandise)


(Me & Hyde Replication~)


(Me & Molen, This is people who were lucky to get tickets before the GATE 1 LOL)


(Heat before it enters the queue GATE 1)


("WORLD BEST SELECTION" CD.. This is Merchandise Official)


(After concert, snag tickets and fan of the sponsor in cooperation with the promoter and than Light Stick :p)


(Nasional Gathering L'Arc~en~Ciel Indonesia, before concert)


(When it enters the GATE 2. And I'm standing in one of the biggest sponsors of L'Arc brought here.)


(Wait, until Opening the concert begins!!!!!)


(Wristband Ticket)


Beberapa video yang diunduh di youtube :

Opening concert :

REVELATION

Tetsu MC & link

This is the funniest of Tetsu.. Aaaakkkkkkkkkkk I want ur Banana & Lollipopppp *plakkk

READY STEADY GO


ANATA

At this song, it rained just once a small drizzle.. Sweet :')

Hitomi no Juunin


My Heart Draws a Dream


Driver's High


Seventh Heaven


STAY AWAY


The Fourth Avenue Cafe



I hope, next year or whenever, they come back and have a concert a long time, because for me this concert lasted only very briefly. I also hope, that they continue working. Love u L'Arc.. Love u Hyde, Tetsu, Ken and Yukihiroooooo~
Next year, I will target the VIP tickets hahahahhaaaaaa

No comments: