About Me

My photo
Happy ... share a story .. whatever it is, I'll always gave the best stories .. share experiences and so forth .. Please, visit my blog .. Merci à tous .. ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬ ようこそ。私が提示するのは、ホットな情報を探ってみましょう。をお楽しみください..... \(´▽`)/ ★ ★

PV of the month

Friday, May 25, 2012

Leisure days before the start of Semester Final Exam

Yaakk.. Because the campus I've entered the final spare before the test begins. I decided today to clean my room is very messy and also clean my house.. But I'm a little surprised to see my hair grew longer and a bit messy. Hair color that once I was a little too uneven coloring. But, I like my hair style these days (although a bit messy).


This morning after waking up, I immediately cleaned my house (such as sweeping and mopping floors for dust scattering). Rather tiring, and after that I went to clean my room. Due next Thursday I will take the final exam, a lot of books and papers strewn photocopy.. Yaaahhh, my allergic to dust eventually relapse orz. . . After tidying my things are a mess in my room. I found some of the pin that I wore once upon a specific event in my high school.. Aaahh I miss my High School times :')

And I also found a pin that once I bought it at a Japanese event. It reminds me of when I became Otaku, in high school LOL

In essence, if you clean your room, would always find something of value, as objects of old memories or anything else. "Therefore, it is best to clean up your rooms and make room for heaven belongs to ourselves"
Quotes me for today~

No comments: