About Me

My photo
Happy ... share a story .. whatever it is, I'll always gave the best stories .. share experiences and so forth .. Please, visit my blog .. Merci à tous .. ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬ ようこそ。私が提示するのは、ホットな情報を探ってみましょう。をお楽しみください..... \(´▽`)/ ★ ★

PV of the month

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MIYAVI’s “STRONG” chosen as the CM song for Nissan X-TRAIL

Samurai guitarist MIYAVI’s latest track “STRONG (MYV “Exclusive” ver.)” has been chosen as the new CM song for Nissan’s “X-TRAIL“.

Previous CM songs for “X-TRAIL” include THE CLASH’s “I Fought The Law“, THE OFFSPRING’s “(Can’t Get My) Head Around You“, THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS’s “Setting Sun“, BOOM BOOM SATELLITES’s “KICK IT OUT“, and 80kidz’s “GMX“.

“STRONG (MYV “Exclusive” ver.)” was included in the regular edition of MIYAVI vs KREVA’s single, “STRONG”, which was released last October.

Check out the CM for Nissan “X-TRAIL” here!!!!

No comments: